There are several soldiers memorials in Stockton related to World War One. Some are still in existence today, others are known only from reports in various newspapers of the day. These memorials play an important part in recording those from the local community who served during the First World War from Stockton.
- Stockton Soldiers' Memorial
- St Paul's Church of England Roll of Honour
- Methodist Church Roll of Honour
- Congregational Church Roll of Honour
- Rechabite Roll of Honour
- Manchester Unity Independent Order of Oddfellows Roll of Honour
- Stockton Masonic Lodge
- The Goose Club Roll of Honour - no known list of names. Originally housed at the Stockton Ferry Wharf Shelter Shed.
- Stockton Surf Lifesaving Club - unveiled in 1916.